• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I just don't get it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
if you are excepting a thread about early "mayor program" release, you come to the right place. Otherwise, turn back.

I just don't get how nintendo selects people to get Animal crossing New leaf early, how would they know by their 3DS? do they just get the bundle early and such? i know they are reviewers but i just don't get it... How would they notice them? like for example a small town blog then goes uphill and gets "selected" made me very mad and i nearly wanted to kill myself. If i made a Japanese Wii U animal crossing blog and if i didn't get selected, i would shoot myself, literally.....

Wait, so, because someone who has recognition in Nintendo's eyes, obviously - if they got the game from Nintendo personally- you had suicidal thoughts, tendencies, almost actions?

That's a tad bit extreme. And frankly, it's how it works. Those with obscure blogs or reviewers who got selected, have connections to higher ups. What connections exactly? I couldn't tell you, but them, and those involved with them know. I'm happy for them, sure, I'm a bit jealous they got the game early, but I don't let it affect me to the point where I want to kill myself. If you did, then you wouldn't be able to play the game at all, now would you?
But anywho, everything Is all about connections. I've noticed that majority of the people chosen are those who are pretty big Nintendo fans. I mean HUGE fans. I don't know how smosh got picked, but seeing as smosh's channel does have an influx of children now, it is a good publicity stunt for Ninty to go there.
Please don't kill yourself or even remotely hint at it. There are some people on here or even anon's browsing the site that can take super high offense to what you said, and if you are one of those, then please don't think that way :(

oh did you notice that the people were AMERICAN?

oh did you notice that the people were AMERICAN?

It's almost like when Nintendo of America does a program they pick americans... Crazy.

Seriously though, I'm locking this thread. It's a disaster waiting to happen. If you make a thread genuinely trying to understand why these people received early copies, that's okay. The wording you have chosen however makes it very clear that's not the case. Either way, there have been good explanations in the other two threads related to this.

You can wait another month, it's not that long. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back