• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I just drew this...

linalemonlime

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Hi all,

Check it out!

accharacterdz5.jpg

What do you think?

coffeebean! said:
You're welcome, but I don't see that as something you should be proud of.....
I'm proud of that because I know that i'm being honest. I prefer to be honest than lie through my teeth xD

Well, also keep in mind, that honesty isin't always the best choice if you're going to hurt someone's feelings. >>

coffeebean! said:
Well, also keep in mind, that honesty isin't always the best choice if you're going to hurt someone's feelings. >>
No.

I've been to a forum where people can't make graphics to save their lives. I told them as how I saw it, and they thanked me for being honest.

Criticism HELPS people, not hinders them. It tells them what they're doing wrong, what's good, and what they can fix up for a better look.

Yes, but this person was proud of their artwork, and you shouldn't just be mocking them like that......and some times criticism puts people down.

UltraByte said:
coffeebean! said:
No.

I've been to a forum where people can't make graphics to save their lives. I told them as how I saw it, and they thanked me for being honest.

Criticism HELPS people, not hinders them. It tells them what they're doing wrong, what's good, and what they can fix up for a better look.
Exactly.

coffeebean! said:
Yes, but this person was proud of their artwork, and you shouldn't just be mocking them like that......and some times criticism puts people down.
If she was a real artist, she'd be thankful for criticism.

And there's also a wrong way, and a right way to criticize. And Jas0n... you chose the wrong way...

it's true, critizim does help an artist ( helped me alot ) =]
but just watch out for bad critizm
great artwork! with each new one u create, u'll improve

Back