• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I need a answer to this.........

ACgirl1

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Yellow Candy
i was wondering if i should get acnf but would it ruin the joy fir me for the american one? or should i just wait till 2013 because the Mayans say we gonna die the 22nd or whatever of december:confused:

We miscalculated and messed up the Mayan calendar. The date that they predicted as the end of the world isn't December 21, in fact it ended somewhere in 2011.
So nothing happened, as will on December 21. :)

I read that several times now, here's one source.

What I'm trying to say is: you should wait to get your hands on a copy in your language.

Last edited:
The Mayans didn't predict anything... they just stopped continuing their calender when it hit a round number.
Also, as Winona explained, we miscalculated when the actual date was. The world would have ended already.

But anyway. You should probably just wait until it comes out in your language :p

OH! i didnt know that! :( maybe i will get the japan one

Can you read Japanese? If not, I recommend waiting until it's released in English. There's no point of buying a game if you can't understand it. Being patient is hard, but it should be worth the wait.

Moreover, he must also buy a japanese 3DS in order to play the japanese Animal Crossing. That would mean dropping around 200$ only because of the long wait. For a game that you probably won't even understand. :/

Actually, I've read many different things about the Mayan Calender. Some say it was supposed to be seven months ago, a year ago, December 21, 2012, and some even say it's supposed to be hundreds of years in the future. So, I would wait. I don't think the world's ending anytime soon. Plus, waiting for it for so long will make the day that you get it so much better, rather than knowing everything about the game besides the dialogue.

If you do buy a Japanese 3ds, be careful.
Some websites will not ship the 3ds with the battery included due to Japanese law.

You should also ask yourself if it is worth spending $200+ dollars on importing a system, that you will probably only use for one game, that's in a language you can't understand.

Will it ruin your experience with the NA version? That's something only you would know.

You sound really young. It may be better if you wait for the North American release.

If you do buy a Japanese 3ds, be careful.
Some websites will not ship the 3ds with the battery included due to Japanese law.

You should also ask yourself if it is worth spending $200+ dollars on importing a system, that you will probably only use for one game, that's in a language you can't understand.

Will it ruin your experience with the NA version? That's something only you would know.

You sound really young. It may be better if you wait for the North American release.

AWWW i wanted to get it so i could wifi with YOU :(

If you can read Japanese then go for it

IMO just wait. When Black and White came out, I bought the game when I was in Japan in September 2010 and when the game came out in English in March 2011 I literally lost all interest in the game, I rushed through it and rarely played it

You've already played it in another language. why do you care if it's in English. It just got boring

Honestly, you'll just be wasting your money.

Unless you plan on buying more Japanese 3DS games, you're paying for a system to play one game for less than a year. Then the English version will come out and you'll probably never pick up the JP 3DS ever again.

You can do whatever, but it seems really wasteful just for being impatient.

Back