• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I Need A Banner For JTV

Placktor

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
can someone please make a banner for my JTV account.
-i would want a picture of fallout 3
-something from L4D
-Something from Killzone 2
-And My Username ( Placktor )

Maybe you can ask chubsterr or Lewis. These are the guys you go to for making things like this. They are very skilled at what they do. =D Muppetman is pretty awesome as well.

hollisterx2 said:
Maybe you can ask chubsterr or Lewis. These are the guys you go to for making things like this. They are very skilled at what they do. =D Muppetman is pretty awesome as well.
Sigs are not Banners.

#Garrett said:
hollisterx2 said:
Sigs are not Banners.
They can make either, can they not? Just an expanded version of a sig! =D

hollisterx2 said:
#Garrett said:
hollisterx2 said:
Sigs are not Banners.
They can make either, can they not? Just an expanded version of a banner! =D
No.

#Garrett said:
hollisterx2 said:
#Garrett said:
hollisterx2 said:
Sigs are not Banners.
No.
They're pretty good. I'm sure they can make a banner! =D

hollisterx2 said:
#Garrett said:
hollisterx2 said:
#Garrett said:
hollisterx2 said:
Sigs are not Banners.
No.
Just because someone's good at something doesn't mean they can do everything >_>

#Garrett said:
hollisterx2 said:
#Garrett said:
hollisterx2 said:
#Garrett said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
No.
Just because someone's good at something doesn't mean they can do everything >_>
What Garret said.

I'm better at banners then I am at signatures.
Also, I'm sure chub only knows about Signatures. In fact, a banner is completely different.

hollisterx2 said:
Sab said:
Placktor said:
Sab said:
i'll make u a banner
ok...thanks
i have bronchitis... so i'll make it tomorrow...
Aww I'm sorry to hear that. =( Its going around here too. Pneumonia is going around like its the common cold. =O You'll get better soon I'm sure. I'll keep you in my prayers. =D
thank you

Back