• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying I need a LOT of gardening stuff

Jables

Overlord Gardener
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (5) +
Looking for a lot of gardening stuff. This includes the following:

-Assorted flowers (any type works, hybrid or not. Need about 80-90.)
-Bush starts (any type works. Need about 10-15)
-Golden shovel (low priority.)

I can give you TBT or IGB for all of this. I was thinking about 5 TBT/1 mil IGB for the flowers, 3 TBT/600k IGB for the 10-15 bush starts, and 2 tbt/400k IGB for the golden shovel. Price is subject to change depending on the amount.

FC is in my signature, thanks for your time ^^

Hi, I can sell you x5 blue hydrangea,x2 pink hydrangea,x2 yellow hibiscus and x1 white azalea.

i can give you a bit of Sweet olive bushes for free. I just need them gone so i have space and I also have some yellow flowers i can give you

Looking for a lot of gardening stuff. This includes the following:

-Assorted flowers (any type works, hybrid or not. Need about 80-90.)
-Bush starts (any type works. Need about 10-15)
-Golden shovel (low priority.)

I can give you TBT or IGB for all of this. I was thinking about 5 TBT/1 mil IGB for the flowers, 3 TBT/600k IGB for the 10-15 bush starts, and 2 tbt/400k IGB for the golden shovel. Price is subject to change depending on the amount.

FC is in my signature, thanks for your time ^^
i can give everything on this list except shovel will cost 132 for flowers but rn i'm rewarding people for buying certain amount of flowers secretly and you only 50 tbt for my shops secret flower shopping bonus!!!! and plus bush start secret bonus too it'll total too 75 forum bells

i can give everything on this list except shovel will cost 132 for flowers but rn i'm rewarding people for buying certain amount of flowers secretly and you only 50 tbt for my shops secret flower shopping bonus!!!! and plus bush start secret bonus too it'll total too 75 forum bells

How many flowers do you have to give? Sorry, I couldn't really understand from your first message.

Also, 75 is a little steep. Could you do 65 or 70? If not, it's okay

How many flowers do you have to give? Sorry, I couldn't really understand from your first message.

Also, 75 is a little steep. Could you do 65 or 70? If not, it's okay
[/QUOTe
90 flowers and all 15 bush starts. i'll take 65 bells *sighs*

Okay, that's perfect. If you give me your FC now, I'll add you and try to get this done tomorrow; very sleepy currently. Thanks for all the help

I have plenty of roses that I could offer to you.
Post automatically merged:

I also have a few tulips look through in

Back