• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I need a Perfect Pear? Does anyone have one?

Dizzie

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
My friend sold her perfect fruit and possibly cut down her tree as she cant find any perfect fruit now. So I need a perfect pear for her. I have all the native fruits if there is any fruits you'd like for planting.

Hello, you are in great luck, because as CEO of Perfection Orchards, i would like to give you guys 3 perfect pears to plant and grow more perfect pear trees :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

all though, as i see you posted this over 2 months ago. so if you dont need any then...:p

Last edited:
Sorry I had gone to work by the time you replied >.< I'll add you now and maybe catch you on another time n.n I just ask that if you come to my town that you do not pick, shake or dig things =p My town looks kind of odd at the moment because I am trying to set wear paths, and there are tons of shells buried. My FC is 4940-5562-1512 Tag is Dizzie

Back