• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I need an Art Designer

Bones15

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
<big>Hey, there's a great app on my phone that's called aTrackdog.
And I really hate the icon for it.
I contacted the people who make the app and they told me that they need an art designer and if I can find anyone it would be greatly appreaciated.
I know I can't give you money or anything. :( But if you can make an icon I would love you forever and ever.
</big>

Here's how the main icon looks like now:
icon.png

(If this is the wrong place, please move it.)

I could have a shot if you like.. I can probably get it looking better than that, minus the glow. :/

@wicket: what it does is check for updates on all your apps. while the android market does this already, it isn't as easy or convenient.

@link: if you can do better than that than i would love to see it. ^^ if you can, please email it to me. :))

the app is just to check for updates, and u can download updates directly from it. or it also shows betas, or test versions of apps. and u can download from the market, or website, or other options.

Back