• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I need help deciding

Roxer9000

crystal_castles❤
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Cake
Im going to be getting AC NL for Christmas but I have a problem.....

A ice white 3ds or the animal crossing 3ds LL

the ice white makes me wanna say "when I see your face there is not a thing that I will change"

but the ac nl 3ds LL looks nice and say the same thing

HHHHAAAALLLLPPPP

Its up to you really. Both are great choices but its up to your preference. I assume you've already compared the systems?

the ACJO LL is in hard supplies so it's going to be heaps expensive

Just to say: I ordered from Nippon- yasan for the ac Jo cart. They said it was in stock. In the end they didn't have it in stock and I cancelled the order. The company then apologized. I wouldn't trust them to have the special edition 3ds. Their terms of use state that either they have the item in their warehouse or their "suppliers" have it. In this case they could say that Nintendo is their supplier... Anyway- just a warning.

Just to say: I ordered from Nippon- yasan for the ac Jo cart. They said it was in stock. In the end they didn't have it in stock and I cancelled the order. The company then apologized. I wouldn't trust them to have the special edition 3ds. Their terms of use state that either they have the item in their warehouse or their "suppliers" have it. In this case they could say that Nintendo is their supplier... Anyway- just a warning.

wait did you use FEDEX

No, I ordered with the Japanese express mail. My boyfriend's job involves shipping items back and forth between Japan. He said that ordering with the Japanese postal service is less of a hassle. But in the end, it does not matter what I used to order. They didn't have the item in house. The terms of use say they have 3-4 days to obtain the item from their suppliers (aka- nintendo warehouse). Those 4 days went by (edit: it was actually about 6 business days total before I asked them where my tracking number from shipment was!) They did not reply. I cancelled my order and they sent me an apology email. Using Fed ex is only important if you are buying a system, because then using Japanese express, your battery will be removed. I cannot remember exactly why my boyfriend had me use the Japanese postal service option- but it probably boiled down to the fact that he deals with Fed Ex, USPS, UPS and JP EMS on a daily basis and has his favorites. When dealing with Japan, he always does JP EMS (again, I can't remember the reason- but I can find out real quick- but expect no post till tomorrow. It's past both of our bedtimes right now! And we are tired. I don't want to get him started on a rant against Fed Ex... at least not this late at night :) )

Last edited:
If I may also ask, what's the differnce between the ice white ds and other 3ds xl consoles?
(Sorry if it sounds stupid, I live in Australia and I am a bit out of the loop.)

If I may also ask, what's the differnce between the ice white ds and other 3ds xl consoles?
(Sorry if it sounds stupid, I live in Australia and I am a bit out of the loop.)

The Ice White 3ds is a lower price. The 3ds XL is larger and more expensive but also has a few tchnical errors. Also this specific 3ds XL is overpriced due to its low stock as it is limited edition.

Ok A ice white is the main color theme of the 3ds in white

a LL(XL) is basicly bigger some LL's are special edition and st00f

The Ice White 3ds is a lower price. The 3ds XL is larger and more expensive but also has a few tchnical errors. Also this specific 3ds XL is overpriced due to its low stock as it is limited edition.

FUN FACT!!!
3DS and 3DS XL are the same price in Australia

@ Valerie - It's probably because EMS only takes 3 days once it's shipped, plus has tracking and insurance. Your main other option with the Japanese postal system would be Air Mail, and that would take several weeks to get to you and has no tracking. I've never had stuff get lost via Air Mail (I sell and buy a lot of stuff online to all sorts of countries, and seriously... no packages ever lost) but it can take a while.

FUN FACT!!!
Great thing to know since I'm buying a 3DS or 3DS XL as soon as I get enough money. Apparently at Dicksmith (the closest electronic store in my town) both consoles separately are $249 each.

FUN FACT!!!
Lol was the Australia rep. like, "Right um... Nintendo what do you want to do about Australia?"
"What did you say? Just make the 3ds there I don't care what you do with it," Nintendo said back.

Great thing to know since I'm buying a 3DS or 3DS XL as soon as I get enough money. Apparently at Dicksmith (the closest electronic store in my town) both consoles separately are $249 each.
I usually get my gaming stuff at JB Hifi, they sell both consoles for $229 and sell bundles of a console and game for $249

Lol was the Australia rep. like, "Right um... Nintendo what do you want to do about Australia?"
"What did you say? Just make the 3ds there I don't care what you do with it," Nintendo said back.
probably. whats the price difference else where?

Back