• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

i need help with villager house placement!

I kinda think that the top left seems like one good spot for 1-2 villagers, and the bottom right looks good. Unless you're putting something there.

Let my dream villager decide where they want to move and work with that but I hope all my dreamies be on the top part and not the down part because I have an idea for my down part to fill it with all the pwp

- - - Post Merge - - -

But that just me

the very top left does sound like a nice spot for one house, seeing as how i haven't used that space for anything yet.
the bottom right of the town also sounds like a nice spot too, although i might have to take down some of the trees and flowers in that area. those flowers and trees aren't anything special for the town, though.
i always keep on thinking of placing all of my houses near the houses marked with black marks, but there's also a part of me that says that isn't a good idea.
thanks for your thoughts so far people! i'd love to hear more if that's all fine and good. c:

Just as a side thought - I feel like if you have all your villagers houses together it can be a bit cramped. I like the bottom right for houses if you aren't placing any PWPs there, but having the houses spread out makes towns feel bigger.

Just a thought.

thanks for your thoughts, you guys!! sorry it took so long for me to reply, haha. but after thinking about what you guys said, this image here is where i'll have my houses placed. please give me your thoughts if you got the chance!

also, it is worth mentioning that one of my dreamies has moved in. they now live near the town plaza. thought i might bring that up quickly. c:

sCi2mKe.png

Last edited:
Back