• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I need ideas for my town!

Candyland791

Melinda
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello everyone!
Just as the title says, I need some help finding new ideas for my town.
Currently, I'm having a flower garden themed town [with many little sections that have different paths and flowers in them] and I'm running out of ideas on which type of gardens to design.
I have already made these gardens:

● A little western-style symmetric garden
● an Asian garden [not a zen one with stones or sand, but like a little temple in the woods with lots of pansies and violets]
● a purple-themed garden
● a tulip garden
● a tiny forest-like section [I'd like to change it, the problem is that I've got the Bonfire PWP and I don't necessarily want to remove it. Any ideas?]
● a violet garden
● a little hydrangea section
● a park section with only red, yellow and orange flowers
● a cherry blossom-watching spot
● a pansy-path [a little forest-like]

Not all the gardens are completed yet, but I'll upload the Dream Address for anyone who wants to take a look at it and then give me some ideas what to make.
My new dream address is: 7F00-00EB-BDBF

I'm considering making a rose garden, but I don't have any other ideas that would fit my town.
Also, I want to make a garden without bushes as it's such a hassle to plant them, then having bald spots where they can't grow and in the end having to redesign everything.
The thing is, I can't make any gardens that involve many new paths, because my recent ones are taking up all the space in my inventory..

Any ideas or tips are welcome! :D

Last edited:
Maybe you can do a rainbow garden type thing.

Have all colors of all the flowers and make a rainbow with each flower type?

Or you could mix one or two garden types together (like Asian and tulip garden or a rose and cherry blossom garden for example)

- - - Post Merge - - -

My island in new horizons I have planned to have a park-like flower garden with benches on one area and have another will have lots of bamboo and whatever suits it.

A vegetable garden (using some qr paths for soil/veggies, weeds, etc) with a scarecrow
Tropical garden near the beach with hibiscus, lilies maybe overlooking the cliff to the beach below

Maybe a pastel garden? :) I REALLY love pink roses and yellow tulips together!

flowers.jpg
Maybe a rainbow themed like this one?

Back