• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading I need mushrooms

Cynicat

Ctrl+alt+del
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello,
Does someone want to trade? I need mushrooms because I want a forest themed town.

I've been saving some mushrooms for something but I don't know what anymore. You can have them if you want them. lol

I've been saving some mushrooms for something but I don't know what anymore. You can have them if you want them. lol

That would be great! Are there any fruits or something your missing? I feel bad not giving you anything. (I could also give you bells?)

That would be great! Are there any fruits or something your missing? I feel bad not giving you anything. (I could also give you bells?)

Honestly, the only things that I need are RV items which are too many to list. But I really don't mind just giving them away it's not like I'm using them for anything. At least they'll see the light of day with you. lol

Honestly, the only things that I need are RV items which are too many to list. But I really don't mind just giving them away it's not like I'm using them for anything. At least they'll see the light of day with you. lol
Ah okay, thanks a lot! I added you, I'll make sure I open my gate (or should I visit your town).

Last edited:
Ah okay, thanks a lot! I added you, I'll make sure I open my gate (or should I visit your town).

Well my town is a little low on space because of paths and such so visiting would be ideal. You should see my mule Kyle heading over instead of my main. :>

Back