• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I need some help.

CymraegCrusader

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've been playing since Wild World but I still feel like a complete and utter noob at this game. So I need some help.

1. What really is the best way to get someone to sling their hook, I've heard "ignore for a week" to "Become best friends"

2. What exactly is villager cycling, is it where you wait for the villagers to slowly appear on the mainstreet?

3. How would you go about doing roads and such for a town, paths or flowers first?

1. Either talk once and only once, then ignore, or become friends.

2. Moving villagers in, then out. If a villager leaves, 16 other villagers have to move in before that some villager can come back.

3. You can either walk on the same path a lot, and it turns into dirt, or you can use patterns to make a road.

1. From what I've heard, ignoring the villagers after only talking to them once (Introducing yourself) is the best way, befriending them takes a while, but sometimes they'll leave before you reach a very high level on the friendship ladder.

2.Villager cycling is where you make a bunch of villagers move out, most people do this to get back a villager they lost. (You can only get back an old villager after cycling out 16 villagers, after the villager you want back.)

3. For me at least, I did the paths first, and then flowers, although villagers move out or in and so I change up my paths, as well as re-decorating my town by removing trees/planting new ones, and re-placing my flowers.

Hope that helped!

Back