Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
Red Candy
Feedback
0% (0) +
I really need a banner. Please help.I'm desparite. Can you make me one that has alot of animal crossing villagers and two animal crossing humans on it surrounded by a huge shell and the shell to be light pink. And for the rest of the background to be cherry trees and a sunset. I've been thinking that they should be jumping and smiling and one Animal Crossing human on one side carrying it with one hand and another animal Crossing human on the other side carrying it with one hand while jumping and smiling. And the villagers also should be jumping behind the Animal Crossing humans. And please let the words say Welcome to Animal Crossing Shell! The color should be clear white. I have a website I'm still fixing up so I need a New banner. If you need the link here. http://www.AnimalCrossingShell.freeforums.org

If you tap on the link and it won't take you to the website please tap the address in your URL. Then I'm sure it'll work.
Thankyou
Please make me a banner and comment. Thanks bye

Sorry I meant this:I really need a banner. Please help.I'm desparite. Can you make me one that has alot of animal crossing villagers and two animal crossing humans on it surrounded by a huge shell and the shell to be light pink. And for the rest of the background to be cherry trees and a sunset. I've been thinking that they should be jumping and smiling and one Animal Crossing human on one side carrying it with one hand and another animal Crossing human on the other side carrying it with one hand while jumping and smiling. And the villagers also should be jumping behind the Animal Crossing humans. And please let the words say Welcome to Animal Crossing Shell Community!^-^ The color should be clear white. I have a website I'm still fixing up so I need a New banner. If you need the link here. http://www.AnimalCrossingShell.boards.net

If you tap on the link and it won't take you to the website please tap the address in your URL. Then I'm sure it'll work.
Thankyou
Please make me a banner and comment. Thanks bye

In the future, please make use of the Edit Post button. You don't need to make the post again, just edit the first one. :)

Also, don't you think it's a little rude to ask people on an Animal Crossing forum to help you with making another Animal Crossing forum? Lol.

Last edited:
In the future, please make use of the Edit Post button. You don't need to make the post again, just edit the first one. :)

Also, don't you think it's a little rude to ask people on an Animal Crossing forum to help you with making another Animal Crossing forum? Lol.

I'm 99% sure it wont even reach 15 members. I only offered to help because I wanted to dick around in photoshop.

Only 50 gigabytes now? Well damn. Are you up to the job Garrett?

Back