• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading I want pictures! Pictures of amiibos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuigiDM

Team Canberra
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (58) +
I am trading and buying.
Not selling for now.
FC for these trades are 4597-0745-6946

:::I am looking for:::
Nothing! Thank you

:::I am trading:::
Blanca
Celeste
Digby
Don Resetti
Franklin
Grams
Jingle
Kicks
Leilani
Lottie
Nat
Pelly
Resetti
Sable
Timmy
Tom Nook

Vivian
Hopkins
June
Piper
Paolo
Sylvana
Cece
Viche
Inkwell
Epona

my tradelist::: http://moridb.com/catalogs/T4wh6qJfVs

I can also order items from amiibos and welcome amiibo cards. It's easier to list what I don't have. I don't have sanrios. I'm missing 12 WA cards Stella, Rex, Maddie, Murphy, Raddle, Admiral, Ellie, Leopold, Tad, Gonzo, Cleo and Tasha. I am missing amiibos Celeste, Kapp'n, Timmy/Tommy and Tom Nook. I have and can scan every other amiibo and WA cards.

Last edited:
I'll trade you K.K. Slider's pic for Phineas' pic? :) And also the stone tile floor for Saharah's pic?

Last edited:
sure, currently using 4597-0745-6946, Demex/Penelope. which town would you like to trade at?

cool, I will add and open gates after I give myself the shoes. tradelist and pics are in different towns.
trading with FC: 4597-0745-6946 - Demex/Penelope.

- - - Post Merge - - -

added and opening gates now

I can give you the wall/floor items from your wishlist, and also a few pics, all for free. Would you like me to drop them off in your town?

:O

That would be awesome. Are you ready now? I can open my gates. You don't need anything?

Nothing I need. :)

And I am ready now, so I'll look for your gates once you add me.

Last edited:
Oh, you're not using the one in your first post? Well, either way, I believe I have both added, so I'll look for your gate now.

Hello its me again I also have the field floor and rice paddy wall
for my melody outfit and hat

Julia, I just gave Luigi those wall and floor items, but I can let you visit Chelsea in my town if you'd like to order the My Melody stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back