• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading I want Sherb back

Susemiel

Metamage
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (1) +
I swaped sherb for another villager but now I want him back. Is anyone willing to trade him over? It would take me ages to find him in the 400 villagers availabe in the game😢. Thanks in advance.

I have Flora in my camping today and I want Sherb out cuz I don't like his starter house, so if I manage to get her to replace him, he should be in boxes soon if you still want him, I'll let you know.

That would be great. But give me a little time to prepare. What time is it at your place and waht time zone are you in?

Hi, I'm GMT+1 so it's 12.54 at my place right now, so I can keep him for a while :) he's not in boxes yet, I still have to harass Flora for her to choose to replace him haha.

I'll pm you when he's in boxes, she already asked to replace Kiki, Beau, Agnes & Genji 3 Times each and Audie twice, I have hope she will offer to replace Sherb soon haha, if I don't keep losing when she wants to play a game. Why did they have to make it so difficult to adopt campers in this game, it takes me a few hours everytime. :'<

Hi, I'm GMT+1 so it's 12.54 at my place right now, so I can keep him for a while :) he's not in boxes yet, I still have to harass Flora for her to choose to replace him haha.
Lol, haress Flora? 😂

Back