• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I want to restart but then...

KlopiTackle

Politoed
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4888-6771-5971
New Horizons Token
Bloodshot Potion
Lucky
April Birthstone (Diamond)
New Leaf Token
Chocolate Cake
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Blue Feather
Yellow Feather
Pokéball
I don't really want to have to go unlocking everything again...

I don't like my current house placement as there is no part I can build a PWP, it's right next to a cliff.

I'm going to have no money/items if I restart... as I will have no island to use... since otherwise I'll be dumping my old stuff in a responsible person's town.

So, I can't decide if I should restart or not.

I see that you have quite a few doubts. Aks yourself if it's really worth it. If you're not sure then don't do it. 90% chance you'll regret it, but there's no way to get it back. :3

There's actually a reset thread stickied at the top so you should post this there because this thread will likely be locked by an administrator

Hmm, I'll restart when my town becomes out of control maybe.

There's actually a reset thread stickied at the top so you should post this there because this thread will likely be locked by an administrator

Yes, I noticed that after posting the thread.

Last edited:
With the new Pokemon release just over a month away, do you really think you want to sink countless hours into getting your citizen satisfaction rating to 100%, upgrading all your shops, re-collecting all the fossils that you've already donated to the museum, befriend nine or ten new villagers and get their friendship level high enough for them to give you their photo, etc? If you're anything like me, once Pokemon X and Y come out, my villagers will likely have to fend for themselves most of the time. On the plus side, though, at least all the grass will grow back in my town.

Back