• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I wonder who is going to run Nook's shop?

Ti4558

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Now that Tom Nook is now becoming a real estate agent who is going to run his shop? Maybe Timmy and Tommy will be older in this game and run the shop for him or will a new character run his shop. Its kind of hard for me to imagine someone else running the shop, he's been running his shop for a long time and it would make Animal Crossing feel different. So what do you think?

I'm going with the idea of Timmy and Tommy. However, I think that they may run their own shops, one for furniture and the other for wallpaper/carpets/paint/flowers. That's my idea, I think it would be neat to see them with different shops.

Yeah, I also agree with the Timmy and Tommy idea. In fact, i'd be kind of upset if it weren't Timmy and Tommy... it would kind of ruin the raccoon tradition! ;)

Hmm... Timmy and Tommy does sound interesting. Wonder if they'll be grownn up or still kids. And I hope they would speak in unsion with the last word being repeated. 'peated.

Course wonder if Nook can be a real estate agent, and a shop owner......

And I hope to see a new character for renovations.

I'm going with the idea of Timmy and Tommy. However, I think that they may run their own shops, one for furniture and the other for wallpaper/carpets/paint/flowers. That's my idea, I think it would be neat to see them with different shops.

I think Timmy and Tommy would stay young and help nook with his real estate business. For example Tom Nook would stay in a office where he would answer your questions and let you upgrade your house and Timmy and Tommy will follow you around the street pass area to help you with the street pass options. Or Nook would also have taken over the HRA and Timmy and Tommy are the evaluators.

I would think they would expand on the idea of the shopping area from city folk and add smaller stores each selling specialty items. I'm thinking that if you start of as the mayor the shopping center would be all beat up and only couple of stores available and you have to work to get other businesses to come over.

I think Timmy and Tommy would stay young and help nook with his real estate business. For example Tom Nook would stay in a office where he would answer your questions and let you upgrade your house and Timmy and Tommy will follow you around the street pass area to help you with the street pass options. Or Nook would also have taken over the HRA and Timmy and Tommy are the evaluators.

I would think they would expand on the idea of the shopping area from city folk and add smaller stores each selling specialty items. I'm thinking that if you start of as the mayor the shopping center would be all beat up and only couple of stores available and you have to work to get other businesses to come over.

That would be a great idea.

I actually really love this idea! It sounds more Nintendo's style!

Genius!
This sounds exactly like something nintendo would do to make the game more challenging/enjoyable.
Genius...

I think Timmy + Tommy will run the first few shops in the mall and there'll probably be one furniture shop and one shop for equipment and flowers. Stable and Able's shop will either be based in the mall or be in its own shop like in the previous versions.

Most likely Timmy and Tommy. Maybe Redd, (no, but that would be pretty funny) I hope he still has a store. Maybe he can own an illegal shop on the island. It brings back his tent and his personality. I hope Timmy and Tommy stay the way they are, reference Tom Nook a lot, and have all that back story stuff. What would be even funnier is if you expose Redd to Copper and Brooker (I hope they return) and they try to arrest him. But you pardon him and through your reaction you either have to run from the cops or not have anything happen and Redd can finally give you a discount (which most likely would not last long).

Most likely Timmy and Tommy. Maybe Redd, (no, but that would be pretty funny) I hope he still has a store. Maybe he can own an illegal shop on the island. It brings back his tent and his personality. I hope Timmy and Tommy stay the way they are, reference Tom Nook a lot, and have all that back story stuff. What would be even funnier is if you expose Redd to Copper and Brooker (I hope they return) and they try to arrest him. But you pardon him and through your reaction you either have to run from the cops or not have anything happen and Redd can finally give you a discount (which most likely would not last long).

normal_boat-shop.jpg

I'm hoping since you can swim out to sea, Redd has something similar to Beedle's Shop Ship from LOZ: Wind Waker. He sails by weekly and you climb on his boat to buy items he might have scavenged or acquired illegitimately from his travels.

Attachments

• normal_boat-shop.jpg
    normal_boat-shop.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 22
Back