• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading I would like to trade gold/sloppy furniture for sloppy/cardboard!

verb1999

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (38) +
I have some extra gold furniture & am looking to complete my sloppy set. Should anybody be interested, here is what I have to trade away:

- golden carpet
- golden bench
- golden screen
- golden torch
- golden man
- golden dresser
- golden closet
- golden woman
- golden clock

- sloppy sink x 2
- sloppy lamp x 2

-cardboard closet

I would like to trade for:

- sloppy bed
- sloppy closet
- sloppy sofa
- sloppy stereo

- cardboard bed
- cardboard chair
- cardboard sofa

I would also like to add that I can pay with IGB, or could supply perfect oranges or peaches (when ripe, which at least a few are now) if someone wants to trade for those instead. Please leave a reply or drop me a message and let's work something out!

Thanks, everybody!

Last edited:
I was able to obtain the sloppy table from the walrus in his RV in the campground. And also lucky me the sloppy TV was in my lady babe's ReTail store today. So that's two off the list.

I'm not getting any responses, no interest in the gold furniture? I thought people wanted this stuff and figured other people got more doubles of the sloppy/cardboard stuff like I've gotten & everybody trading doubles would complete a few sets. No interest in IGB? Any advice here?

Awesome! Would you like to trade something for it, or sell it, or what would you like for it? Also, what's your Nintendo ID so I can add you?

I just realized I had a box sofa, not cardboard sofa...sorry about that! I hope you find what you're looking for :)

Back