• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ice the Fox (Sprite Sheet)

UltraByte

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Please tell me what you think of him!

Ice.png

PIRANHA2 said:
thats awsome

:D

he looks sort of like Tales... only blue

:p

*runs off to animate*
Yeah. I'm thinking the original maker of these sprites re-edited some MegaMan sprites and stuck Tails' head on.

UltraByte said:
PIRANHA2 said:
thats awsome

:D

he looks sort of like Tales... only blue

*runs off to animate*
Yeah. I'm thinking the original maker of these sprites re-edited some MegaMan sprites and stuck Tails' head on.
yeah, thats what it looks like

they gave him a helmet too.

all in all though, looks great

:)

BAMBAM! said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Did you make those? I don't think so...
It says relcolored by him....read before you post.
What is wrong with you?! I read it, but he DID not rip those hinmself. Now, if you would be so kind to please shutup and stop being a jerk to me for little things, I'd GREATLY appreciate it. :angry: Don't even talk to me at all.

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIKMIN042 said:
What is wrong with you?! I read it, but he DID not rip those hinmself. Now, if you would be so kind to please shutup and stop being a jerk to me for little things, I'd GREATLY appreciate it. :angry: Don't even talk to me at all.
HEY! You guys, stop! I don't want this as a flame thread.... But yeah. I didn't make those myself.

UltraByte said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
PIKMIN042 said:
HEY! You guys, stop! I don't want this as a flame thread.... But yeah. I didn't make those myself.
I'm not the one flaming here.

OK, thanks, because I'm pretty sure I saw those somewhere and I thought you shuold probably have given credit to the maker.

;)

But then someone has to come in...

Do you mind if I make my own from that sheet?

It isn't your sheet, but I'd bet you want to know first.

;)

Back