• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ideas for a dream town competition.

Mayor Scout

The loony mayor of Oracle
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Okay so I had this random idea when I was eating my lunch today and thinking about my town. I've been planting trees and things since I cut them all down but I'm still having some trouble with flower placement and the other half of my trees so I thought that maybe a little competition is in order.

If I were to make a dream address finally, I'd put all my flowers and hybrids on the beach. All of them. As well as what fruit I have left. Then you'd visit in a dream, arrange the flowers/plant trees where you think they'd look nice (obviously they'd be saplings in your pictures but I'll get the idea), and take lots of pictures of the places you've changed. The idea I like the most would win a prize (I'm thinking like 1,000,000 bells or some persimmons or something of the sort) and then anyone who I use any idea from would win a smaller prize, like maybe 50k? Idk, I'm stuck on ideas from looking at other dream towns and I need to see things in mine to really visualize. I feel like a lot of people really enjoy making towns pretty anyway, plus I'd get lots of ideas and people would win bells and it's a win-win in my eyes.

I might also include another prize for like, who can make my town the ugliest or something, haha. Just for fun and to see interesting pictures of what you guys do with the place.

I'm using this thread to see if people are interested and if I get enough interest I'll get everything set up so you guys can go crazy!

Admins, if this is in the wrong section, you can move it woo! ~

Sounds fun! I'd be interested in participating.

Back