Leif
Apple (Fruit)
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Town name: Hogwarts
Mayor: Hermione
Town flag: Hogwarts flag
Town tune: Harry Potter town tune
Characters: Harry, Ron, Hagrid

Ideas - for rooms: Ravenclaw common room, Slytherin common room, Hagrid room, Chess room, Honey dukes, Gringotts room, Gryffindor common room, hufflepuff common room.

Some of these ideas must not be from other people’s town’s - I don’t wanna copy someone else’s town.

Last edited:
For villagers, maybe Julian would be a good idea? He is a unicorn after all. That's pretty magical

I'm not the most knowledgeable HP person, but here's a few ideas:

Town flag: I think an original crest that looks similar to the House crests would be neat, with the first letter of your town at the center.
Villagers: A Lion (for Gryffindor), an Eagle (Ravenclaw), Drago (Slytherin), and... Gosh, can't think of anyone who really looks like a badger at the moment. A mouse, a frog, and a cat, too.

Other than that, for homes you could do a botany themed house with all kinds of science equipment, a library house with a spooky basement (with a zodiac snake in it), a dormitory with a luxurious common room as the entrance, etc.
For paths I'd stick to cobblestone or brick, for landscaping lots of Holly bushes and flowers arranged by what house each villager would fall under.

This may sound kinda obvious but maybe name your player characters the main characters in Harry potter? Like, naming one Harry, naming one Ron and naming one Hermione. I'm not sure what you would call the last player character though. Maybe Voldemort or Dumbledore? That could be interesting

This may sound kinda obvious but maybe name your player characters the main characters in Harry potter? Like, naming one Harry, naming one Ron and naming one Hermione. I'm not sure what you would call the last player character though. Maybe Voldemort or Dumbledore? That could be interesting

These are good ideas~ thanks :)

I also had another idea. You could also use the founders of Hogwarts and use them to represent each house as there is 4 of them. That could be cool too

you could make four characters, each of one house! name maybe what the person above said^^
town tune; the first part of the hp theme song?
town name hogwarts duh xD
flag could be hogwarts lol (im pretty sure many players made the pattern already so you could just scan one)
villagers im not sure but drago and julian would be a good fit! plus maybe a couple of uchi villagers? like cherry?
please share your DA when you're somewhat done with it - im sure lots of people would want to check it out hehe

V
you could make four characters, each of one house! name maybe what the person above said^^
flag could be hogwarts lol (im pretty sure many players made the pattern already so you could just scan one)
villagers im not sure but drago and julian would be a good fit! plus maybe a couple of uchi villagers? like cherry?
please share your DA when you're somewhat done with it - im sure lots of people would want to check it out hehe

Sounds good~ I’m going to start my new town next month. :)

How about Luna for one of the alts? (character)

I would maybe make each of your houses represent the 4 Hogwarts houses. Like, maybe keep their colour schemes in mind when decorating, maybe plan rooms around what each house is known for, etc.

Here?s some villager ideas:
Kiki (black normal cat)
Drago (dragon-looking lazy alligator)
Fang (cranky wolf)
Freya (snooty wolf)
Lionel (smug lion) he seems kind of British and proper aha
Lucky (mummy dog)
Mathilda (snooty kangaroo)
Monique (snooty cat) also seems kind of british posh
Erik (lazy deer) - I got that idea from the patronus

Back