• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ideas for primary color themed town? (newbie!)

tessellation

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
hi everyone! i'm very, very new to acnl (i started playing less than a month ago..... i LOVE it so far!!) and i'd like to start coming up with a plan to landscape my town even though it's probably gonna take me years to pull it off LOL. i'm interested in doing something primary color (red, blue, yellow) themed, but i'm not very familiar with what's possible in the game and haven't been able to find many resources for inspiration or qrs despite doing a lot of research. i'm not sure if this is the sort of thing that people here normally help with, but i was wondering if anyone could suggest ideas for making this happen. plants, path and tile qrs, pwps, villagers, dream towns to use as inspiration, even interior furniture and outfit qrs would be helpful!! thank you so much for reading, and i hope you have a wonderful day ♥

Back