• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

IE=Bad animation

JJRamone2

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
ieisbad.gif

Watch and enjoy. ENJOY I SAY!

Internet Explorer isn't that bad, it isn't bad at all when you have Google Po-ups blocker and that other blocker that came with it on.

Internet explorer is actually way better than FF, I wasted my time downloading FF. I have a newer computer so maybe that's why it's good. IE for me has google tool bar, popup blocks and many other things. FF doesn't really do any better. Also, FF never shows the special images like on NintendoWifi.com

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Internet explorer is actually way better than FF, I wasted my time downloading FF. I have a newer computer so maybe that's why it's good. IE for me has google tool bar, popup blocks and many other things. FF doesn't really do any better. Also, FF never shows the special images like on NintendoWifi.com
It does on mine. Firefox is better with my computer because IE always locks up with me.

IE is less secure, because Microsoft made it they allowed it to directly access your computer, thus making the problem of viruses and spyware come without you noticing rather than with firefox in which it will only allow anything to access your computer with your permission (through a dowload started by one's self). The end.

FF is way better, it doesn't put you "Working Offline" and my dad got a virus becuase IE didn't block it. IE make you open up 30 windows and freeze up your comupter, and Pop ups, all the time.

With FF you can open up tabs, not windows, easy for not messing the computer up, faster downloads, abililty to use different skins, and download extitions. FF is way better, I've never gotten a single popup

ALSO! IE supports less CSS, HTML, anmd XHTML codes, FF Suports WAYmore! That's why some people can see my site correctly. or others.

Get FireFox Today! Rediscover the web!

henhouse said:
FF is way better, it doesn't put you "Working Offline" and my dad got a virus becuase IE didn't block it. IE make you open up 30 windows and freeze up your comupter, and Pop ups, all the time.

With FF you can open up tabs, not windows, easy for not messing the computer up, faster downloads, abililty to use different skins, and download extitions. FF is way better, I've never gotten a single popup

ALSO! IE supports less CSS, HTML, anmd XHTML codes, FF Suports WAYmore! That's why some people can see my site correctly. or others.

could you at least stay on topic somewhat?

XGT said:
henhouse said:

could you at least stay on topic somewhat?
Um, I was on topic, try noticing next time.

The animation's suffered pretty badly from optimisation, but still gets the message across.

:p

I find it funny that ActiveX controls, what are probably the main things that let malicious software onto your computer through IE, can actually be turned off. Most people seem not to notice this. Nonetheless, it's still not an overly competent browser or safe. Sure, the inclusion of tabbed browsing in IE7 is an improvement, but it's still far behind Opera... and even Safari.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Did you make that? And if you did, you should make an FF one :p.
I did make it. Thanks. Also @ Katzmotel,
Yeah flash suffers horribly when creating gifs. There is a way to make it better , but it might increase the filesize too much to host.

Back