• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

If you could have an ac villager irl as a friend..

Raayzx

Witch
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8507-8481-5799
Island
Coven
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
If you could have an animal crossing villager in irl as a friend/pet/whatever who would it be?? I want to be friends with sprinkle irl since she's my best friend in acnl and she's so cuuuute <3

I would pick Dora because she's so nice and I had her for such a long time.

I would pick Grizzly because he's been my best friend since the GameCube days. I would absolutely love it if I could be friends with him in real life too.

It would probably be Lolly. She's so sweet, loves to read, and I love cats. She's a cat. Good match.

Filbert, my favourite! He's so cute. And he likes food as much as I do :)

I would choose Tangy! She's been my best friend since Wild World, I love how excitable and positive she always is and she always cheers me up <3

Omg I would totally choose my boi Leopold, I feel like he would be a really awesome friend <3

I'd pick Julian because he was my first campsite visitor and he's very sweet and funny. Also he's so tall! And it would be nice to have someone tell me I'm looking "as cool as a fair number of cucumbers" irl?

Stitches is a good one, but I think I have to go for Muffy. Uchis always find a way to surprise me with what they say, even when I've had them for so long. Plus Muffy as a person could teach me a thing or two about gothic fashion. But as a sheep, that would be pretty awesome, I love sheep, they're just so sweet and fluffy.

bird: Jay,Peck or medli
Cub: Stitches
Cat: rosie or purrl (purrl has same birthday as me~:))
anteater: Annalisa
Octopus: zucker or marina
bear: Teddy
Sheep: Muffy
Horse: Colton or Julian
Kangaroo: Carrie or Sylvia
Mouse: Dora
Frog: Maybe Ribbot?
Duck: Molly
rabbit: Ruby or O'hare. maybe snake?
Tiger: tybalt
Dog: cookie or butch
penguin: aurora or roald
Eagle: apollo
hamster: probaly Apple
squirrel: Blaire or Filbert
elephant: Tia or Axel (i love his smile)

I think I'd like to be friends with Lolly. She's a normal villager so our personalities might match nicely since I feel like I sometimes resemble a normal villager (as far as the personalities go).

Though since Tangy is my absolute favorite, I'd like to have her as a friend too. She seems like a fun cat to be around.

Last edited:
Back