• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

If you have hybrids

MamaMyers

Michael Myers Mom
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I have been waiting like since the game came out, for my flowers to give me blue and purple hybrids. I have tons of flowers with the colors I need and spaces around it yet it refuses to spawn blue or purple flowers! I get black roses and lots of orange and pinks but no blues
And purples!! Is there a trick or secret? I'm willing to pay and or trade items for 2 of each

I think it's random which flowers actually produce a new one (can be the same color) but google up the hybrid chart to see which flowers put together will spawn each hybrid. My town is about a week old and I got about 7 or 8 hybrids. It's usually 1 per day at random.

Ya I have been using the hybrid chart, that's why I'm confused as to why no blues or purples!! Driving me crazy :( I water them so much too I just get pinks and oranges and blacks

I had the same issue. TONS of pink and orange cosmos/tulips etc. Then all of a sudden one day...BAM! Blue panisies. I think they are harder to obtain. I really don't know if this is a fact, but I have the beautiful town ordinance, and I still water my flowers because it seems to me hybrids pop out more when I do.

My town has the Beautiful Ordinance. I've had good luck getting hybrids by doing the diagonal planting and then ONLY watering the ones I want to hybridize.

So far, I've gotten
1 Blue Pansy
1 Purple Rose
Several Orange Roses
Several Orange Cosmos
Several Pink Cosmos
Several Pink Roses
Several Pink Tulips
two Orange Lillies
two pink lillies

Back