• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

If you want to bundle you must get it now

McMuffinburger

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4096-7652-3321
Cake
My people, my brethren....I have some disappointing news

If you have not pre-ordered the bundle

found out via tumblr

game stop will not be taking anymore IN STORE BUNDLE PRE-ORDERS they cut it off this weekend

for the game itself...you are safe :)

I confirmed this with my local gamestops as it is not in their system, as well as this tumblr post for source of info

http://the-young-handmaid.tumblr.co...n-everyone-that-wants-the-animal-crossing-3ds

you can however still pre-order the bundle online on gamestop and online at walmart

the downside is that now you will have to wait for it to be shipped it will probably not be in the store

and if you order at walmart right now...it will come WHOLE WEEK LATER I just did it and it said estimated date june 17 my soul hurts right now

Last edited:
That sucks, I hope everybody already pre-ordered their bundle. I did awhile back. Thinking of pre-ordering the game now too for my bf. I live in the UK so it isn't really a problem here, especially as I do it all online. ^-^

That sucks, I hope everybody already pre-ordered their bundle. I did awhile back. Thinking of pre-ordering the game now too for my bf. I live in the UK so it isn't really a problem here, especially as I do it all online. ^-^

yeah the uk is fine...but for the us...and it sucks because i had it pre-ordered at toys r us and then i cancelled it so i could get it the same day at gamestop, i didnt get to make this there this weekend...so i was going today...im very upset lol now i wont get it till like june 17

Yep. I don't know why people wait until the last minute to pre-order. This happens all the time with things that are made in limited numbers. I've seen people for other games wait until the last minute to try to pre-order some limited edition version and they can't, because the store is only getting x number of copies and they already had people sign up for those.

Ouch! At least you will still be able to get it via ordering online. Hope everyone gets their bundles/games pre-ordered. I have my bundle pre-ordered at GameStop, but I have this paranoia (or distrust of GameStop) that they will mess up and give my bundle away or lose the store credit I have with them.

Back