• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying IGB for 18 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghibli

ʚ Teary-Eyed Dummy ɞ
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (143) +
I am trying to start a cute little cycling town, so I need some IGB ^^, offer what you can give ! Any amount helps.

Last edited:
You can have some for free, tell me when you can, but i'm feeling a little lazy so i can get you about 1-2 mil right now :p

You can have some for free, tell me when you can, but i'm feeling a little lazy so i can get you about 1-2 mil right now :p

I am free right now, let me set up all the basics and I'll open my gates c: 2 mil is 10 tbt right?

I am free right now, let me set up all the basics and I'll open my gates c: 2 mil is 10 tbt right?

no. for free but i'll vm you when i'm ready i have to take my dog outside for like 10 minutes x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back