Shop ☆ IGB for TBT currency exchange ★ ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧【Status: Open】NEW UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt forget about you- I will still trade you 100 TBT for 20M IGB. i finally cleared my tile around the train station (still items laying just off the tiles tho, sorry). You could use the post office ABD to withdraw. let me know when you'd be interested in doing it. thanks

didnt forget about you- I will still trade you 100 TBT for 20M IGB. i finally cleared my tile around the train station (still items laying just off the tiles tho, sorry). You could use the post office ABD to withdraw. let me know when you'd be interested in doing it. thanks

Hi, if you're available right now I can definitely trade with you just need your fc also c:
let me know once your gates are open. thanks ~

Last edited:
ok- my FC is 4227-2905-4710, town Hooptown, mii Henry. let me send you the tbt now- let me know when u added me and i will open gates. i have nearby house where i will stash bells while u run to post office. how many do you drop each time? how often do you recommend i save?

ok- my FC is 4227-2905-4710, town Hooptown, mii Henry. let me send you the tbt now- let me know when u added me and i will open gates. i have nearby house where i will stash bells while u run to post office. how many do you drop each time? how often do you recommend i save?

added you. I drop 1.5mil at a time = 16 bags
that's fine.. and just save at 10.5 mil which is half way and we'll be done sooner than you think ~ waiting at the gates thanks.

thanks again, you were really fast! gotta sleep now- let's do it again sometime. enjoy the TBT!

thanks again, you were really fast! gotta sleep now- let's do it again sometime. enjoy the TBT!

haha thank you! you are too ~ you're more than welcome to come back anytime. Good night c:

Shop is open for business =w=

Hi! This is a cute idea c: Can i make the 100 tbt for 10 mill ig bells please c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! This is a cute idea c: Can i make the 100 tbt for 20 mill ig bells please c:

make the order for* xD not just make

Last edited:
Hi! This is a cute idea c: Can i make the 100 tbt for 10 mill ig bells please c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

make the order for* xD not just make

Hello! haha no worries, I make typos all the time too! xD but oh! 100tbt will get you 20mil o:
you sure 10 mil is ok with you? if so, please do VM/PM me, since I am not always on this thread ~ thank you so much. Hear from you soon ;3

Hello! haha no worries, I make typos all the time too! xD but oh! 100tbt will get you 20mil o:
you sure 10 mil is ok with you? if so, please do VM/PM me, since I am not always on this thread ~ thank you so much. Hear from you soon ;3
Hi! Oh :eek: is it okay if I get the 20 mil then? It's okay if not c: I'll add you in a minute

Hello! May I trade 100 TBT for 20 million bells please? I have an ABD in my house, so I can definitely cart the bells there between batches.

Hello! May I trade 100 TBT for 20 million bells please? I have an ABD in my house, so I can definitely cart the bells there between batches.

Hi ~ accepted. Oh that's perfect! Please add my fc and open your gates. Thank you! c:

My message didn't seem to go through. I added your FC and I'll open gates after I finish a quick trade. That reminds me, do you want me to send the TBT to you now?

Last edited:
My message didn't seem to go through. I added your FC and I'll open gates after I finish a quick trade. That reminds me, do you want me to send the TBT to you now?

Oh that is weird ~ hm I'll try to check my inbox settings, also yes once I enter your town OR you may send it in mid-way when we reach 10mil. heh thank you! c: will wait at the gates ~

Could I please have 20 mil for 100tbt?

Hi ~ of course! Please add my fc and open your gates. Thank you c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! You were super fast! I hope you enjoy the TBT! :)

Aw, thank you! you're so sweet ~ of course I'd love to deliver fast and easy services to all my customers hehe enjoy!!

100 TBT in exchange for 20 million IGB? Won't be able to trade till tomorrow, 4:30 Central time zone if thats ok?

(Needs to be updated)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back