Shop ☆ IGB for TBT currency exchange ★ ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧【Status: Open】NEW UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I do 30 TBT for 5 million?

Hi! accepted. Are you available right now? Seem like everyone else is away atm.. if you are then I can go ahead and trade with you first c: please add my fc and open your gates! ty ~

EDIT: Ok! Miss. Elation is on now lol, but do not worry! After her I'll get to you right after. Thank you for your patience :3

Last edited:
I'm online right now. c:
I'll add you and open my gates!

Can i do 30 tbt for 5 mill? thank you

Hello! ofc accepted. There are currently 2 ppl ahead of you atm.. so I'll vm you once it is your turn c: ty!

Could I trade 200 tbt for igb? (if you have that much, heh :p )

Hi, oh wow... I never actually exceeded over 100tbt exchanges before.. o__o oh I have plentiful of IGB to cover that much, but I don't think I can go through with that cx lol. 20mil is sometimes hard to keep up with due to connection problems, etc.. haha. Although, I can add in some rare/unorderable items if you're looking for any? c:

I'm interested. Can I do a 100 TBT for 20 mil? :)

Hello everyone, I am once again ready to trade!
the next person in line..
1. Ste trade completed! ty c:
2. KawaiiX3
3. mcwhytell trade completed ty

if anyone on this list replies first I will trade right now. Those who reply late will have to wait their turn again ~
thank you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm interested. Can I do a 100 TBT for 20 mil? :)

Hi. accepted, you'll be after mcwhytell.. but if this person does not respond back in time, then I will move on to the next person. Thanks c:

Last edited:
Hi, oh wow... I never actually exceeded over 100tbt exchanges before.. o__o oh I have plentiful of IGB to cover that much, but I don't think I can go through with that cx lol. 20mil is sometimes hard to keep up with due to connection problems, etc.. haha. Although, I can add in some rare/unorderable items if you're looking for any? c:

Oh, lol. If possible, could I get 20 mil and (if it would be ok,) japan / sweets items?

Oh, lol. If possible, could I get 20 mil and (if it would be ok,) japan / sweets items?

Soo.. 20mil for 100tbt? Also, could you elaborate on the exact item you are looking for.. might have to dig through my storage rooms heh

Last edited:
Hello! What's up? Can I sell you my BTB? :)
I have 100BTB, are you willing to buy them? :)

Hello! What's up? Can I sell you my BTB? :)
I have 100BTB, are you willing to buy them? :)

Hi, yes ofc. 100tbt = 20mil. but you will have to wait cause I'm in a middle of a trade atm with MayorDelilah.. so if anything I'll vm/pm once it's your turn. thanks c:

Hi, yes ofc. 100tbt = 20mil. but you will have to wait cause I'm in a middle of a trade atm with MayorDelilah.. so if anything I'll vm/pm once it's your turn. thanks c:

Sure! I can wait! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back