Shop ☆ IGB for TBT currency exchange ★ ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧【Status: Open】NEW UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
closed for the day! c:

50 tbt for 10 mil please? :) much love, augustine xx
please pm me when you are ready and then i will add you and open gates.

Last edited:
50 tbt for 10 mil please? :) much love, augustine xx
please pm me when you are ready and then i will add you and open gates.
Hello! Accepted I've added your fc and will be waiting at the gates! thank you c:

I will give you 50 Tbt for 10mill :D

Accepted! You will be after augustine. Thanks ~

lol I totally forgot I requesting some IGB
I have a second copy now, so I guess I'll use the IGB for that.

Can we do this on the weekdays, because I'm almost never available to trade on the weekends xD

lol I totally forgot I requesting some IGB
I have a second copy now, so I guess I'll use the IGB for that.

Can we do this on the weekdays, because I'm almost never available to trade on the weekends xD

Hi ~ yeah that's fine.. my shop is open throughout
just let me know whenever you are available. Thanks ~

Hi~ Is this still open? I am in dire need of igb since I just finished completly upgrading my houses, and now I'm dirt poor lol. How does 100 btb for 20 mil sound? c:

Last edited:
If you are still open, could I trade you 100TBT for 20mil IGB? I'm in need of IGB :'D

I can also trade you 100 TBT for 20 mil IGB. Let me know when you're available :)

Hi~ Is this still open? I am in dire need of igb since I just finished completly upgrading my houses, and now I'm dirt poor lol. How does 100 btb for 20 mil sound? c:

If you are still open, could I trade you 100TBT for 20mil IGB? I'm in need of IGB :'D

I can also trade you 100 TBT for 20 mil IGB. Let me know when you're available :)

Can I trade you 50 TBT for 10 mil IGB, please? c:

Hello! everyone :D
thank you so much for your interest in the trade and sorry for the super late reply ~ I was busy during the day!!
BUT yes the shop is still open and I am available for making trades with everyone here..
just whoever is online atm or msgs me first that they are available will be the first to trade! If not then we'll just go in order if anything heh.. thank you! c:

Bump! available for 1 more hour till I close for the night :3

Hello! everyone :D
thank you so much for your interest in the trade and sorry for the super late reply ~ I was busy during the day!!
BUT yes the shop is still open and I am available for making trades with everyone here..
just whoever is online atm or msgs me first that they are available will be the first to trade! If not then we'll just go in order if anything heh.. thank you! c:

OMG, thank you so much! Just send me a PM when you're ready! c:

Bump! Closed for the night, will open again tomorrow afternoon! c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back