Shop ☆ IGB for TBT currency exchange ★ ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧【Status: Open】NEW UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd also like to trade 100tbt! whenever you're around and ready~

Hi ~ just got back on again.. hehe I'm available to trade now! Please add my fc and open your gates. thank you c:

hi, yes! i'll send the TBT over now so i dont forget.

i have flowers already set up in retail, and an ABD in the house just south of it!

hi, yes! i'll send the TBT over now so i dont forget.

i have flowers already set up in retail, and an ABD in the house just south of it!

perfect! thank you so much for the payment. waiting at the gates ~

My internet's being pretty BLEH! So this will probably be tricky Dc8

Oh I see. no worries! Take your time I'll try again when your gates are open too ~

I'm sorry! This just started happening as soon as I posted. What a stroke of very bad luck, huh? We can save more often than halfway since even 10 million takes some time to drop!

I'm sorry! This just started happening as soon as I posted. What a stroke of very bad luck, huh? We can save more often than halfway since even 10 million takes some time to drop!

perfectly fine with me

Shop is still open! :3

I am interested in this. How many trips does it take you to transport all the IGB to somebody else's town? would it be easier for somebody to come to your town and pick up the 99k bags and deposit them at your town abd?

I am interested in this. How many trips does it take you to transport all the IGB to somebody else's town? would it be easier for somebody to come to your town and pick up the 99k bags and deposit them at your town abd?

It doesn't really take that long to me imo.. and all my traders had no problem with it either. Also, the reason why I do the trade in the requester's town is because I don't want them to feel like as if they're going to get scammed etc.. PLUS it's alot easier for them to save/end session c: I just want every to have a good experience when it comes to trades like this ~ hope this explains it clearly enough ^^

how many trips does it usually take you? I am interested but have trade items laying all over my town, i would have to clean up first to receive that many bell bags (about 202 or 203 bags?).

how many trips does it usually take you? I am interested but have trade items laying all over my town, i would have to clean up first to receive that many bell bags (about 202 or 203 bags?).

It takes about 20 trips to the ABD at the post office, unless you have a ABD nearby in town that would also help alot. I wouldn't really technically NEED specially that many space, as long as you're able to pick them up after when I am done dropping down the first batch which consists of abut 9 bags.. keep in mind I drop of 1.5mil so that adds quite quickly than the Re-Tail method c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back