• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling IGB for TBT, rn

Mr_Persona

🤍🌌✨🌌🤍
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Spring Sakura
Holiday Candy Cane 2022
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Aurora Sky
Red Super Star Trophy
Eerie Star Potion
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
100% (275) +
I have a lot of IGB and I would like to sell some of it. First I rather to have you pay first then I'll drop off the money and yes I'm doing drop off only. My wifi gets very slow random times so I will say save a lot when I'm in your town and also make sure your town has room for the money to sit.

300,000 20-TBT
500,000 50-TBT
1 million-100 TBT
2 million-150 TBT
5 million-200 TBT

Town Martha from Hyrule
FC 1349-8741-1668

Last edited:
Ummm Hi I don't mean to be a downer but people sell IGB with 1 TBT fr 200,000 IGB so yea just to let u know.

Ummm Hi I don't mean to be a downer but people sell IGB with 1 TBT fr 200,000 IGB so yea just to let u know.

I have the price on high for a reason because I earned that money by myself, so I deserved some credit and 1 TBT for each 10 million that's the worst price I ever heard because 1 TBT isn't enough for all that millions.

Back