• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling igb for tbt!

pavlov

>_< *^!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (4) +

i have a huge surplus of bells in acnl, by huge i mean huge
300k igb = 1 tbt.
i don't have any tbt so i'd appreciate it if i could get some :(\

it would be 30 tbt for 9 mil bells right? (im terrible at math im sorry asjdfdk) if so i'd like to buy some!

it would be 30 tbt for 9 mil bells right? (im terrible at math im sorry asjdfdk) if so i'd like to buy some!

yes yes! you're right (it's okay im bad at math too ajfjdskfjds) add me, i'll add you in about 3 mins, if you're avalible right now i'll get the bells ready and open my gates after we add eachother :)

Hello! Do you still have more IGB?
I'll buy 10.2m for 34 TBT if so, please. :)

Hello! Do you still have more IGB?
I'll buy 10.2m for 34 TBT if so, please. :)
yes! i still have plenty of igb, when are you available? to make it kinda easier for me, i'll bump up the igb to 11 mil, you don't need to give any extra tbt :)

yes! i still have plenty of igb, when are you available? to make it kinda easier for me, i'll bump up the igb to 11 mil, you don't need to give any extra tbt :)

I'm available now :)
Let me at least send 35 TBT then, thank you that's very nice!!

hiiii can i get just 3 mil for 10 tbt :>

Back