• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying IGB for TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.

14joe41

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi. I'm looking to buy some IGB with TBT for New leaf. I'm not too sure how much IGB is worth so give me a price you think is reasonable.
My friendcode is: 0361-7735-0591
Drop off only please.
Just let me know:
  • How many IGB you can sell me​
  • How much it will cost​
  • Your friendcode​
  • Availability​
Thank you I appreciate your help :)

hi, how does 1tbt per 200k sound? i currently have around 48 million, how much would you like ? :) my fc is 4313-1861-3443, and i’d be available in around 8 hours as i’m about to go to bed if that’s alright with you?

hi, how does 1tbt per 200k sound? i currently have around 48 million, how much would you like ? :) my fc is 4313-1861-3443, and i’d be available in around 8 hours as i’m about to go to bed if that’s alright with you?
That sounds good, just let me gather some more TBT and I'll see how much I can afford when you wake up :)

Hi so a managed to get a lot of bells. Just wondering if there is a limit so how many bells I can buy at a time?

hi again, sorry for the delayed reply :) i could probably part with up to 30 million since i'd want a few left over, the only issue would be how long it takes since i'd have to always run to the post office to withdraw bells (and am only able to carry 1.6 million at a time) so we could do the trade over several days if you'd like.
i don't personally mind dropping them all off at once though, whichever you prefer :) how many are you currently looking for ?

hi again, sorry for the delayed reply :) i could probably part with up to 30 million since i'd want a few left over, the only issue would be how long it takes since i'd have to always run to the post office to withdraw bells (and am only able to carry 1.6 million at a time) so we could do the trade over several days if you'd like.
i don't personally mind dropping them all off at once though, whichever you prefer :) how many are you currently looking for ?
I'm happy to wait if you drop them all off at once. I can pay 50TBT so I think that is 10 million bells? I am free now if that works for you

yes, that's the correct amount. i am currently available to trade as well :) please feel free to open your gates whenever you're ready and i can come drop off the bells for you

yes, that's the correct amount. i am currently available to trade as well :) please feel free to open your gates whenever you're ready and i can come drop off the bells for you
Ok my gates are open :)
Post automatically merged:

Ok my gates are open :)
Also I have transferred the TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back