• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying IGB for TBT :)

Bugs

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Eerie Star Potion
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Eerie Star Potion
Ghostly Preserves
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
Bee Plush
Special Snowflake
Pumpkin Pie
Shooting Star
Feedback
100% (32) +
So, just picked up New Leaf again for the first time in at least a year. And I remembered/realised that the last time I played my save data got corrupted (my own fault, I used to put the 3DS to sleep mid-save every time I shut the game down...) so I've lost about 6 years of progress including all house upgrades.

I want to get back into the game a bit, as I miss the furniture options for the house, but I really can't be bothered grinding turnips or the island for beetles, so I'm looking for as much IGB as I can get my hands on, preferably enough for all house expansions plus extra.

I saw somewhere that 1 tbt = 200,000 igb for this game, but I'm open to other prices :)

Based on Thonky.com, all house expansions total cost is 3,162,000 IGB, this excludes the cost for exteriors. It's 5 TBT for 1 million IGB according to the rate of 1 TBT = 200,000 IGB. I can give you 5 million IGB for 20 TBT :)

Based on Thonky.com, all house expansions total cost is 3,162,000 IGB, this excludes the cost for exteriors. It's 5 TBT for 1 million IGB according to the rate of 1 TBT = 200,000 IGB. I can give you 5 million IGB for 20 TBT :)

That sounds great! I'm at work at the moment but I'll send you a PM so we can figure out a time to trade :) thank you!

Back