• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop IGB, Sanrio Sets, RV items

Is 75 mill IGB and the 2017 cake available? 350 TBT, I believe is the proper exchange, yeah? :)

Of course! I'll add you now, let me know when you are good to go.

Also, this is my first time trading TBT, so I am unsure of the proper etiquette. :)

Of course! I'll add you now, let me know when you are good to go.

Also, this is my first time trading TBT, so I am unsure of the proper etiquette. :)

Okay! adding you now, and I'll open my gates.
I've laid down 40 mil right now but when you're done with that, I'll end and put down the rest. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

and feel free to send tbt before or after. Doesn't matter

Ugh, I think my connection is having issues again. I tether from my phone and it can be a huge pain in the neck.

Yeah, today it's decided to be horrible. *sighs* I'm really sorry about this.

Last edited:
Ugh, I think my connection is having issues again. I tether from my phone and it can be a huge pain in the neck.

Yeah, today it's decided to be horrible. *sighs* I'm really sorry about this.

It's fine! take your time. i'll leave my gate open

Still trying, and looking to see if there are any fixes to this inconveniently common error.

Back