Shop ☆ IGB / TBT currency exchange ★ ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧【Status: Open】 NEW UPDATE!

Naekoya

( ˘ ³˘)❤ 寿司。″ ジェーン ″
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2186-5822-2321
Star Glow Wand
Stardust Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Aurora Sky
Heart Glow Wand
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Love Ball
Feedback
100% (253) +
☆ IGB / TBT currency exchange ★ ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ✧【Status: Open】 NEW UPDATE!

zYocPmD.gif

Hello! It's been awhile everyone c:
I decided to re-open my curency exchange shop once again,
but this time there will be new rules to follow before I accept your request.
These are really simple & easy rules so please READ THOROUGHLY!

SxSvHxv.png

XLtz7S1.gif
I don't do Re-Tail method.. sorry
XLtz7S1.gif

fKfKPwJ.gif
Price List
fKfKPwJ.gif

0XNfpiN.gif
100tbt - 20mil
0XNfpiN.gif
50tbt - 10mil

MBRhZ9a.gif

6F3wGkJ.gif
Quickest way to reach me Discord:Naekoya#4213 / LINE: Naekoya thanks
6F3wGkJ.gif

2ghH2Zx.gif

★ All trades will take place in your town.. so don't worry about being scammed etc ~
★ Make sure you have an empty space/area for the drop off
★ Preferred drop off spots would be in front of the train station unless you state otherwise you have another empty section for me
★ Please close your gate after I entered your town & send in the tbt payment upon me arriving to your town
★ Please Do not have any guests or other trades happening during the process, as this will only slow down the process even longer.
★ I recommend saving periodically due to connection problems time to time.
★ Once our trading has been completed please press the End the multiplayer session and not switch off your wifi =~=
★ I usually reply asap ~ so any requests that I have accepted and not hear from you within 10 min. I will move on to the next person OR do vm/pm me if anything.
PM/VM me about tbt trades if you have any questions/comments
★ Returning customers are always welcomed back!

WiFi rating would be greatly appreciated!... but not necessary! ♬​

Additional information!

My timezone is EST.

▶ My FC: 1177-7899-8112 (Please add beforehand)
▶ I'll be on & available after 11am (My time) and be available SOME nights as well, but I will update if I am ~
▶ If we happen to have different timezone.. the trades will be placed during weekends OR if I happen to be on at that time etc..
▶ Will update more later on...

RLjD57U.gif

Last edited:
Ugh, another communication error. Did you manage to drop it all off or do I neeed to open my gates again? So Sorry. Actually none of it's here anymore :/

yeah I still have the bells with me.. how about you save during the process.. let's say when we reach 4.5mil .. waiting by the gates c:

yeah, that might be good. Maybe there was too much in my town at one time. Thanks for all the patience. Once everything is over I'll gift you another ten tbt free for all your help.

yeah, that might be good. Maybe there was too much in my town at one time. Thanks for all the patience. Once everything is over I'll gift you another ten tbt free for all your help.

Ok.. why don't I host the trade in my town instead.. let's try that ~ we left off at 3 mil

Man I swear I never have this many problems with trades. Maybe my internet is bad at this time of night. I usually trade in the day time. :/

Man I swear I never have this many problems with trades. Maybe my internet is bad at this time of night. I usually trade in the day time. :/

ohh I see! Nah, you're good I'm in no rush ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay the trade is successful. Thank you & enjoy! c:

I'd like to trade my 100 TBT for 20 mil IGB! I'll check periodically tomorrow so I can catch you when you're online.

I'd like to trade my 100 TBT for 20 mil IGB! I'll check periodically tomorrow so I can catch you when you're online.

Hi there! Oh I'm up for abit actually haha ~ that is if you're available now to trade, if not tomorrow is perfect fine as well c:
please let me know!

Hi there! Oh I'm up for abit actually haha ~ that is if you're available now to trade, if not tomorrow is perfect fine as well c:
please let me know!
Now works for me! Is it all right for you to stay up? Just let me know if you need to stop in the middle.
I've added you.

Now works for me! Is it all right for you to stay up? Just let me know if you need to stop in the middle.
I've added you.

Great! Haha oh I'm fine thank you! heh will be waiting by the gates c:

Thanks so much for the really quick trade! How much more IGB are you planning to sell? I might be back tomorrow or the day after.

Thanks so much for the really quick trade! How much more IGB are you planning to sell? I might be back tomorrow or the day after.

You're welcome! I'll be here for a good bit haha. Just msg me anytime ~ Have a good one c:

Hi! I'm interested in trading you 100TBT for 20mil IGB, but I have an exam tomorrow so maybe we can work it out on Friday?

Back