• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling igb

Ready whenever you are. There's no rush though, take your time. My town or yours, by the way? I'm ok with either.

mine! I would like to update my train station by getting 100 visits :}
I'll add you and open my gates thank you

Is asking for 5 million bells for 25tbt too much? I mean from me that is. I don't want to overload/work you, plus I already traded with you one time so I don't want to impose.

Paying off home loans is pricey. Thank for any reply in advance and I hope you have a great Sunday.

totally I'm willing! thank you so much for doing business! I'm about to do a trade so will you be available in maybe 10-15 minutes?

Sure, I have off today, so there's no big plans. Thank you, just let me know whenever you're ready. But again, there's no need to rush, so take your time. Thank you!

Is 4mil 20tbt? If so can I order that please I’m online :3
I can pick up or open 4 delivery

Last edited:
Back