• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Clothing I'm a bit new at making QR clothes, I would like an opinion on this dress ^^

MadokaPie

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I know it's not great, and please don't be like... rude, but any tips or helpful feedback would be appericated ^^ Thank you so much!

HNI_0003.JPG
HNI_0004.JPG
HNI_0005.JPG
HNI_0006.JPG

That's a really cute dress! I love the theme! It's really good, especially considering you're good! I'd like to see a picture of someone modelling it so you could really get a feel for how the sleeves look!

Actually, I think it's really cute! ♥ I can't design clothing on AC for the life of me. Great job!

Aww thanks guys!
I'll post a picture later of my charcter wearing it <3 Yall make me want to try and keep making dresses <3

Its very cute! I think maybe the back needs a little more dimension, maybe some more shading or perhaps little white lace along the pink corseting? Also maybe a bow in the back (like think Sailor Moon) would be very cute too :D Its looking lovely though, much better than my first try at QR code clothing haha

Its very cute! I think maybe the back needs a little more dimension, maybe some more shading or perhaps little white lace along the pink corseting? Also maybe a bow in the back (like think Sailor Moon) would be very cute too :D Its looking lovely though, much better than my first try at QR code clothing haha

Thank You! I actually WANTED to make the back with a sailor moon-like bow... but I couldn't seem to do it! Maybe I'll try again :)

i really love it! as for advice: more browns in the skirt, theres various tutorials on how to do really nice pleats in skirts ^_^ personally i use 3 different colors rather than 2

Back