• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm baaaaack!

nerdatheart9490

Pokemon Professor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I took a long break from ACNL. I got bored. But I've been playing for the last week and enjoying myself.

I restarted my town. No more Carino :( But now I have Pallet! It's going to be a Pokemon themed town. So far I have the mayor, Cara, and a Nurse Joy. I plan on having a house for Red, a Pokemon stadium, and a store.

I'm really excited that I already have a few of my dreamies. I started off with Mabel. She is so freaking cute I love her!!!! Ruby moved in a few days later, and then Julian, and I got Wolfgang from the campsite. Four dreamies already! Woohoo!

I have some sort of blue ant eater. I don't know his name, but I want him gone. I also have a spider monkey that I want out. And Bella is moving in tomorrow, but I don't want her. I had Opal, who I don't mind, but she asked to move out and I'm letting her.

And then I have the cat with the red nose. I don't like him, but he's a jock and I need one of the PWP you get from jocks.

One thing that's different about this village from all the ones I made before is that I'm making ALL of my own patterns. Not downloading any from anyone else. It was really hard at first, but I'm getting the hang of it. I'll upload pictures later, but right now I have a stone path, pokeball hat and flag, pictures of charmander, bulbasaur, and squirtle, and an outfit for Nurse Joy. I'm starting to make the patterns for the stadium, but I need another character to hold parts of it. So I'll make Red later today.

So happy to be playing again!

Back