• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm back!! Q: Have you ever reset your town in order to play fair?

Adaberny

🍃🎐
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7571-4941-4511
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
I'm off my long hiatus, and I'm back with a brand new town. I finally finished most of my class and doll artwork so I can focus on my little village :D I got so bored of my old town (Valhalla) because I felt too overwhelmed with wanting to get a "perfectly landscaped town" and getting items.. and buying/trading... so I closed my eyes and reset the game right before the new year! (I don't celebrate new years however I don't mind saying goodbye to the year..off topic xD) I kinda vowed to not treat my villagers like object/slaves but more like little itty bitty independent creatures and not base them off their appearance..I have already bonded with one I never thought I would: Rocco, I use torture that poor guy on my previous towns. He's now really special to my town. I have a very simple theme with tiles here and there to match the season and I will not be plot resetting at all but more of working around their homes. I'm now making it more about enjoying the other aspects of the game like I use to in Wild World. Please share your experiences here i would love to read about your stories!

-Ada

Back