• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I'm in a really good mood right now :D

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
*This is kind of like a journal entry or whatever so if you don't want to read something happy then just move along I guess.

This might be a long one so hold onto your butts!!

K so today was the day of my graduation practice, and though I had to get up at like 6am and ride the bus to school (I don't have my license yet lol i'm a loser) I had some really good cinnamon rolls for breakfast at school, and I got to see some old friends that I haven't seen in at least a year!

The graduation practice went really well; we did a lot better than I thought we would and got everything in order. I got to hear, ahead of time, what I am being recognized for at the graduation, and this is what got me hyped!!:

Recognitions:

Honors Student
I was really surprised about this because in the 1st nine weeks I got two F's for missing too many days. That's pretty much what was tearing me up all school year, because I was afraid that I wouldn't graduate with honors because of it.

National Honor Society
I have been a member of the NHS since the end of my junior year, and this is a huge accomplishment for me because there are really high standards set for those wanting to join (if you want to see the requirements click on the underlined NHS above), and I met all of those requirements, and continued to uphold them all throughout my Senior year.

4.0 GPA Student
What was that? 4.0 GPA or higher? You're darn right!! I worked so hard for that all 4 years of my high school career!! I have always strived to get all A's in school, and even though it was inevitable that I would get at least one B each year, and on top of getting an F in my two afternoon classes, I still managed to get a 4.0 GPA! I have dreamed of that since I started freshman year of HS!!​

I'm also the only senior in HS band right now so walkin up from my chair in the front to my trombone in the back is gonna be a bit awkward lol (in case you're wondering, there are only 62 people in my senior class and I don't even think that all of them are graduating).

After graduation practice, we went out to the SPEEC back behind the football stadium, which is basically an environmental center endorsed by both local and state governments and local wildlife foundations. They were having a cookout, and the food was really good! It was just general cookout foods like hamburgers and chips and pop and whatnot, but it was all really great!

After the cookout, 4 of my (guy) friends and I went out into the wildlife part of the SPEEC to go hunt for some bugs for the younger two's Honors Biology Project (since they're taking honors bio their junior year). It was quite an interesting hike; a lot of tall grass and plants you don't see too often... we happened to find a green darner and some grasshoppers and butterflies... we probably walked at least 2 miles in that hour... and I got a whole bunch of ticks on me. Lol I think they're all gone now (at least I hope they are!).

I got home, took a shower, made sure all the ticks were gone, and proceeded to brag about my HS achievements. I even amazed myself; even though I worked so hard all four years for those achievements, I was really worried that I would miss out on them anyways. I haven't been this proud of myself since I got accepted to OWU with a $25k/yr scholarship back in February!! Now I am super psyched for graduation this Saturday!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyways, now I'm at hone, chillin with my cat; gonna get something to eat and practice piano for an hour or two, then I have a meeting I have to be at tonight in Delaware. I'm gonna continue to brag about my achievements, because like I said, even I amazed myself!! I am just really proud of myself rn like I literally feel like I could cry :blush::blush:

Can't wait to get that diploma on Saturday!!!

Back