• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I'm in Limbo..

Hound00med

Come join the dark side..
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Yoshi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
April Birthstone (Diamond)
ど
ぶ
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ohey guys, so I'm a little torn and a little upset right now D:

I've been TT'ing to get my tenth villager out since I wanna make room for Tia, but now, without pinging me once, Erik, one of my favourite characters of all time's leaving D:

Luckily, he's the personality I like the most, so I have some room to get someone new in, but I dunno if I wanna get him back.. I wouldn't normally do this, but I wanna ask you guys something..

Should I get Erik back once he's gone and cycle through 16 villagers, avoiding Tia for the time being.. Or, do I let him go, and focus on getting someone else? (My current main focus is Boomer the penguin)

Thanks guys :)

Focus on someone else! Who knows how many great villagers you might miss out on if you just look for only one.

I've met pretty much every villager in the game so far, through friends, dream towns, or from playing WW/CF.. But yeah, I dunno who I'd replace him with other than Boomer

Well why don't you look around towns for Lazy villagers if thats the personality you're looking for c: Because there's loads of awesome ones :3 Like Beau, Chester, Benjamin (I have him and luuuuuuv him xD), Walker, Punchy ect c: You may find a Lazy you like even more c:

I agree, there are a lot of great lazies. Also, if you cycle through 16 villagers that's a lot of TT'ing and you may risk losing one of your other villagers.

Yeah that's true.. I may be getting another file soon anyway, so I could have him in that.. I might just settle with Boomer unless I find someone I like more

Well just have a little look around c: You never know, you might like another lazy more than you think xD Like I never thought I would like Benjamin but I saw him in a deam town and I fell in love xD :3

Back