• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I'm... kinda back?

xSuperMario64x

I am a Bug, please be gentle 🪲💜
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Galaxy Cupcake
Planet Glow Wand
Tetris Grid
Heart Glow Wand
**Okay so I said I'm kinda back because, even though I've been on hiatus for the last 2-3 months, I've still been on here checking and commenting on posts and blogs. But now I'm back for real. ^^

I just spent the last 4 1/2 months preparing for and going to college auditions. In case you don't already know, I'm going to college to study music and piano performance. I was stressed beyond belief, because I had the fear that I would mess up really bad during one of my auditions.

But all my hard work finally paid off. As you may know, I live in Ohio. I applied to Ohio Wesleyan, University of Cincinnati, and Oberlin Conservatory. I got an acceptance letter from OWU, including a scholarship from the university itself for $25,000 renewable for 4 years, and some more. Not including the scholarship from the music dept. and other ones I'll be getting in the next few months, I only have $10k a year left to pay for. If I get 10k in scholarships then I'm getting a full ride! Whoo hoo!

I haven't heard back from Cincinnati but I doubt I'm going there. Too big of a college. Too many people. And Cincinnati, I've heard, is not necessarily a good city to live in. Especially when you're a freshman in college.

Oberlin rejected my final audition after watching my pre-screening. Apparently I'm not good enough, but that's okay. I feel more comfortable at OWU anyways since I've been there way too many times. xD

So yeah, I'm not quite as busy now. Only things left to do are pay the acceptance fee for OWU, get my HS fees paid, go to prom (or not; I think it's gonna suck this year), get all A's and B's, and graduate with honors. The work load is definitely not as bad as its been in the last couple months. My piano teacher is even giving me a "break"; I'm still playing and learning new pieces but they're not as technically challenging as songs I've played in preparation for auditions.

As for AC:NL... well, I'm having an issue with it. My current patter of playing is:

1. Play it for about an hour or so
2. Not play it again for 30-40 days
3. Set the time back and play through every couple days up to the current date so that no one moves out.
4. Repeat process

Right now it's saying I haven't played the game since Jan 25th, or 31 days ago. Whoops!

I'm starting to lose interest in playing, mainly because it takes a lot of patience to do certain things and I haven't had the time, but partly because I haven't played online with anyone probably since October or November.

I will start doing the requests made on my villager design page, but again, it still takes times to do drawings like that. If I find that I don't have the time to do the drawings, then I'll need to put the page on hiatus until after I graduate on May 27th. I apologize to all the people who have made requests a long time ago. I'll get to those ASAP.

To get myself back up again, there are a few things I'm looking to get in ACNL. There is a villager I want that you can only get on amiibo cards, and since I don't have the card or an NFC reader, then I'll have to get him from someone else (if you don't know who it is, look at my signature).

Back