• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

I'm Leaving TBT

Xerolin

ああああああああああああ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Wow who would've seen it coming. One less annoying person on the site, I'm sure most of you will be glad.

I've come to realize that the majority of members on this site who know me aren't too fond. Yes, I'm very aware that is my own fault for lack of thought and immaturity, but I mean hey I'm just trying to have fun, not as an excuse or anything. I'm at the point where whenever I speak my opinion on the forums or in the TBT Discord chat, I'm attacked in one way or another. It might not be that person's intent but I mean I could care less.

I joined this site for one reason, as we all did, to take part in an Animal Crossing community. I've drifted far away from that and have just filled every single post of mine with some attempted humor and just become unbearable.
I'm fine with that. I'm not leaving because "ohh i can't fix my acting boo hoo," I could if I wanted to. I just dont like this site, the community here is toxic. I've probably made several hypocritical statements in here but I don't care, just speaking my opinion in a somewhat serious tone.

And the staff, good god. I'll just come out and say they're all biased as ****.

discord is petra#6130 if you're interested in talking to me for whatever reason lmao

SEE YA

edit 7/13/18:
lmao wow
arent i edgy
yet there i still went continuing to post not long later

Back