• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Path I'm looking for the Stone in this picture!

Kaziga

Nyaa
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
21DVj2i.jpg

I'm really wanting to do clover and stone paths, and I love love love this stone!! I really want to find it, but I can only find similar ones that don't blend as well with the grass.
If anyone has this QR code or knows where to find it, please share!!
Thank you so much~

I don't know where this particular pattern is, but I wanted to let you know that the pattern probably doesn't blend in as it seems, because of the editing done to the picture. What I'm trying to say is that you might have already found it, but you thought it wasn't this one because of the worse blend-in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh actually, after looking closer, I realised it is the exact same pattern as this oh-so-famous one:
tumblr_n6df67HmEl1sh6qhgo1_500.png

Only it is recoloured to beige. You could try using the thulinma tool to find the right shades to recreate it yourself, as the creator of this town probably recreated it himself as well, thus the QR code can't be found.

I don't know where this particular pattern is, but I wanted to let you know that the pattern probably doesn't blend in as it seems, because of the editing done to the picture. What I'm trying to say is that you might have already found it, but you thought it wasn't this one because of the worse blend-in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh actually, after looking closer, I realised it is the exact same pattern as this oh-so-famous one:

Only it is recoloured to beige. You could try using the thulinma tool to find the right shades to recreate it yourself, as the creator of this town probably recreated it himself as well, thus the QR code can't be found.

It's a girl btw. Source for path: floatingpresents.tumblr.com It is in one of her tags but I'm not sure which one, she didn't make the beige one you're looking for, someone else probably recolored it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's a girl btw. Source for path: floatingpresents.tumblr.com It is in one of her tags but I'm not sure which one, she didn't make the beige one you're looking for, someone else probably recolored it.

Back