• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

I'm not getting the new DLC

Cazqui

∀З⊥əʁ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4001-9803-5434
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
I went to the post office using my phone as Bestbuy(It's my first connection), I did the usual thing but the bird says I already have the dlc currently available which should be the cat tower, I don't. I need assistance.

That's weird. Just tried it on mine for the first time and it worked fine (I got a Palm Tree Lamp). I connected to my wireless router though. Maybe it glitched on yours?

That's weird. Just tried it on mine for the first time and it worked fine (I got a Palm Tree Lamp). I connected to my wireless router though. Maybe it glitched on yours?

Is that reorderable? Would love to catalog it if you could at some point in the week please :)

Erase or disable your home WiFi. Ensure the SSID is as Follows "Bestbuy".. Also, check to see of your 3DS Nintendo Zone is glowing

...how did you get the palm tree lamp? I just randomly checked not even an hour ago and Phyllis said I already had the downloadable gift so I thought they were still distributing the rainbow screen.

Back