• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

im so shook

mitfy

court jester
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Friday the 13th Candy
Lucky
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Purple Bat Potion
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ruby
Pink Candy
this is my first blog post and i don't really know how it works but i'm just so excited

on wednesday night i saw book of mormon with my friends. it was so amazing and i was just really in love with it and like dissociated for the next 3 days. i love kevin price, and kevin clay (the actor we saw) was beautiful and amazing and my favorite elder price of them all. i really wish there were videos of him on youtube as elder price so i could just see it whenever.

but i found out that they were actually doing lottery tickets for the show. so i told my parents to go enter the lottery while they were out today. after the drawing happened they didn't text me or anything, and when they got home they were kind of emotionally blank and then my dad pointed to the tickets they won on the table and i was just so.. shocked i was like '..really? are these real?'

but they won 2 tickets and guess. guess where they were.
the VERY FRONT ROW.
i'm talking like, right behind the conductor.
i was just, so shocked and overwhelmed i was practically shaking for 80% of the show. it was so exciting and i cant convey my emotions through this because i type in such a monotone way but just. oh my god. it made me really happy.

i mean, my favorite show? being right there? i loved it, and it was so hard not to sing and dance along. we were so close i could see them spitting at each other. we were so close i could almost see kevin clay's freckles. i jsut.

i loved seeing it. kevin clay playing elder price is just so amazing because he looks perfect for the part and he has such genuine smiles and looks so happy doing what he's doing. i also remember a part where elder price and nabulungi were frozen face-to-face while someone else was having a solo and i could see them just quietly talking to each other and idk, i loved being able to see that.

but yeah. i could go on forever. i'm just so excited and shook that i got to see it again within the same week and i sat in the FRONT and it's just such an experience. thank u.

Back