• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Important Path/Designs Question

WhitneyLeigh23

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
0035-3986-9990
I have looked everywhere for the answer, even the Able Sisters Threds, and can't find it, and I would really like to know now :( can anyone help?
okay so some paths have corners, borders, etc and therefore have many different spaces. however you can only hold 9 in your pocket. i have 2 full paths taking up my entire design pocket right now, and they are in my town. i tried saving them at the Able Sisters to get more paths/designs in my pocket, but when i did, it changed the paths in my town to the new designs i put in my pocket even though i saved the original ones. does that mean we can't have multiple designs in our town unless they are currently in our pocket? 

Last edited:
I think the trick is to create a mule. An extra character that serves only to hold your path designs. Just put his/her tent in the corner somewhere. That way, you can have a full set of 9 non-path designs.

I think the trick is to create a mule. An extra character that serves only to hold your path designs. Just put his/her tent in the corner somewhere. That way, you can have a full set of 9 non-path designs.

yes Jake told me!! thank you so much :) i was going crazy, but I'm glad I found it out. I will definitely be doing it once I get the QR machine.

This has been one of the questions I've answered so many times here xD Glad you figured it out.

Back