• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Important Quesrion

scotch

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Isabelle
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
What happens when I reset my town? Will all my items on the ground dissapeae? Will the villagers go away? Will the public orisances move too? What will happen to everything?

Resetting your town means you reset your game so basically everything will be gone, including your main character. and you'll need to start again from the very beginning.

That's why people who resetting often ask someone to hold their items/bells/villagers when they reset so they can quickly get em back after resetting to a new town :)

Yep, I can understand why you might think it means "resetting" to how your town was originally, but it's really just starting over from scratch with a brand new village.

Reset means to erase. Isabelle will explain it and then confirm that you really want to do it if you choose to demolish your town.

Back